With Honda OBDI ECU Cores becoming increasingly difficult to obtain we're offering another great plug 'n' play option for OBDI Honda Engine Management. The Haltech Elite 1500 offers vastly expanded capabilities vs a stock ECU based system and still uses the factory wire harness for easy installation.
Plug 'n' Play replacement of the factory ECU for Honda OBD-I B/D/H/F-Series 92-95 Civic, Integra, Prelude and 90-95 Accord. Will fit 88-91 Civic, 90-93 Integra, 96-00 Civic, 96-01 Integra, 96-02 Accord and 96-01 Prelude with appropriate jumper harness. Manual transmissions only.
Elite 1500 is a two-connector, stand-alone ECU ideal for popular late model performance and racing applications. Recommended for 4-cylinder, Drive-By-Wire (DBW) or 2 rotor engines, EFI conversions, engines with multiple variable camshafts. Featuring a robust environmentally sealed water-resistant IP67-rated case, drive-by-wire throttle control, intake and exhaust cam control, short-term and long-term map learning, dual channel knock control, and much more, the Elite 1500 ECU provides engine calibrators with the tools they need to get the job done right. The Elite 1500 ECU is now paired with the new Nexus Software Programmer (NSP) that brings levels of functionality and user-friendliness never seen before in an engine control package. Together they offer true cutting-edge technology to tuners and performance enthusiasts worldwide.
- Supports 1 to 12 cylinder engines
- 2 rotor engines
- Normally aspirated or forced induction
- Load sensing by Throttle Position (TPS), Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) or Mass Air Flow (MAF)
- Staged, sequential, semi sequential, batch or multipoint injection patterns
- Distributor ignition systems, multi-coil systems, expand CDI range or Haltech Multiplex CDI systems
- Connect to a wide range of display dashes and expansion devices via CAN.
- 4 x fuel injection outputs
- 4 x ignition outputs
- 12 x digital outputs
- 10 x analogue voltage inputs
- 4 x synchronised pulsed inputs
- 3 x dedicated inputs (knock, ignition switch & onboard MAP Sensor)
- 2 x dedicated engine position inputs with extensive trigger type support
- Up to 45 channels of Input & Output (I/O) expansion (via CAN)
- USB laptop communication (Windows)
- NSP Calibration Software - intuitive and easy to use